29029 Everesting Stratton
October 20 @ 12:00 PM - October 23 @ 10:00 AM$4495
Fall foliage will be in full bloom as Stratton Mountain plays host to the original 29029 challenge. Join us where it all began! Fall in New England brings extreme beauty and the shortest/steepest hike on the 29029 schedule. Note that all participants will be staying in Stratton village hotels this year!
This is the shortest of the 29029 routes but also the steepest. Beginning on Lower Standard ski run, the trail continues in a direct line underneath the gondola along Upper Standard to the summit. On a clear day, you can see the top of the mountain from the base. Consisting of grass, dirt and gravel, this terrain could be muddy with the variable weather conditions in Vermont during the Fall making waterproof shoes a must.
- We rent out Stratton ski mountain for 4 days to give you the opportunity to do something extraordinary
- Three nights accommodations in a Stratton village hotel (replacing glamping tent village). Single entry tickets are for one bed in shared room with 2 beds. You can request your roommate after purchase.
- All your food, beverage, smoothie, coffee, and alcohol for 4 days. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free diets accommodated
- Access to an elite recovery lounge including free massage, Normatec leg recovery systems, and more
- Event gear and limited edition 29029 swag
- Daily training plans specific to Stratton to set you up to succeed
- Access to elite coaches, monthly coaching calls, and the private 29029 online community