- This event has passed.
Macedonia Trail Race – 50K|25K|12K
September 11 @ 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM$45 – $90
The Macedonia Trail Race, now in its 5th year, in Macedonia Brook State Park in Kent, CT, has unparalleled single track and lush forest trails, challenging climbs/descents and several amazing viewpoints on course. The race offers trail runners a one of kind experience in the northwest part of Connecticut. You will not be disappointed! 50K/25K/12K distances will be offered! The Macedonia Trail Race 25K is part of the Blue Blazed Trail Running Series in CT. For more information click on this link. The Blue-Blazed Trail Running Series is a sequence of races in Connecticut that are run entirely or in part on the Blue-Blazed Hiking Trails (BBHT). The BBHT are maintained by the Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA). The goals of the series are:
- To promote and create greater awareness of trail running on the BBHT System
- Attract more runners to Connecticut trail running races
- Strengthen the running community
- Raise awareness for CFPA’s trail maintenance efforts
- Enhance the experience for the runners who already support our races through series points and recognition
- Oh…and to have fun running in the woods!